Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tonight the clocks go back...

..so don't forget or your whole day tomorrow will be messed up!! It happened to me a couple of times years ago and I was totally out of sync!

I've managed to get a couple more of the first Disney holiday layouts done today. It's only taken me 10 years up to now and we are going again next year so that will put me even further behind. I loved the look on the boys faces when we were joined for breakfast by Mickey and Goofy.



As you can see the photos aren't the best but scrapping them really brought back memories of that amazingly fun breakfast very clearly. The boys had smiles as wide as their faces and their eyes were glowing with sheer excitement! What a memory! As you can see I have been using my Disney cartridges and boy... have I had fun. I thought they were a bit fiddly when I first got them out to play with but they are actually so easy to use. I can see them being very, very useful in the future.

Shoulder seems to be slightly easier today when the tablets wear off so I am optimistic about being on the road to recovery now. Yeahhhhhh!

Off to crack open the bacardi. See you tomorrow.

No comments: