Saturday, October 06, 2007

Scrappy Saturday!


That's what I like. A day to myself where I can just scrap whatever I want. And today is one of those days. I have managed to finish off a sample of the non-hanging version of my calendar. These have gone down so well. I am not surprised though as they are really cute and fairly easy to make. As you can see the mount board is just laced together using ribbon. Although fibres would be just as good. I have packs of 6 pre-holed mount board pieces for £2.50 so just get in touch if you want some.

I am also hoping to do some of the classes from the cyber crop on UKS. I think there have been about four posted up to now. I absolutely love the memory box and have managed to make a start.


The box is now complete using papers from my monthly 'Flavours of the month' kit. I am going to base it around all the memories from this year. The first insert, I have done up to now, is the boy's prom night. I have another couple ready to start but I thought I would have a break first!

On a non scrapping note John and I went to Fleetwood Freeport yesterday to make a start on the Christmas shopping and can you believe it...I didn't buy one present. Perhaps I just wasn't in the mood. I did buy some Peter Rabbit china for a Christening gift and some Wedgwood for a wedding gift which puts me ahead as these events are not for a couple of weeks yet! I also bought myself a new outfit for the Christening. I am really hoping not to buy anything else for a while as I have plenty of stuff in my wardrobe all of which I am desperately trying to get back in to. However the Thornton's shop was too much to resist and thinking it would be rude to leave without buying anything I found their Buy One Get One Free chocolate packs too good an offer to refuse. I am therefore living off lettuce for the rest of the week!

Well, brew over.....time to get back to the scrapping.

No comments: