Thursday, October 04, 2007

A little 'Sunshine' Book.

I love these little card stock books from Cosmo Cricket. They are so easy to make up and just the perfect size for popping in your handbag. I made this one for a friend who occasionally feels a bit blue and I filled it with little photos of her grandaughter. She absolutely loved it and has shown it to everyone she sees. Such an easy way to make someone happy.


My friend Chris is on her travels over the sea again. Her last email was telling me all about the scrapbooking classes she was going to. She sounds to have been doing some exciting projects so I can't wait for her to come back with all her amazing samples and great ideas. I will make sure I pass them all on to you as well!

The hanging calendar kits have been really popular these past few days. I finally managed to get the chipboard sorted and complete the kits. I have put about five different colour ways on the site so there is something for everyone. The 'male' one is a bit less fussy with only a couple of different ribbons but look just as effective.

Don't miss out if you want one of these as they are fairly limited. I know the postal strike has put a bit of a block on posting things off but all orders will be ready to send on Wednesday. They will all be going recorded as well just to be able to track them slightly. I imagine there will be a massive build up of parcels to get through so I don't want any orders losing in the backlog!

Well I'm off to get some scrapping done before 'Who do you think you are' and 'Greys'. These are two of my favourite programmes. I love Thursday nights!

See you all soon.

No comments: