Friday, October 26, 2007

Fly Baby!

Well another week is nearly over again and don't forget the clocks go BACK on Saturday night / Sunday morning. My shoulder seems to be improving but has not yet recovered from whatever was wrong with it. A trip to the doctor was in order on Monday and I have had to go back again today.The painkillers, he prescribed, work wonders but they only mask the pain and don't cure the problem of course so I am still being very lazy and moving my arm but not using it with any strength or weight involved. I am resting it on my knee at the moment to type as that is the comfiest position....for a short while anyway!

I have managed to do a bit of scrapping finally but again it has taken me ages as I need to rest my arm every so often. Anyway here is today's effort.


This is Samhara playing 'aeroplanes' in the Castle Park earlier this afternoon. I had arranged for an amazing young photographer to come over and take some shots of the girls. Nothing posed just natural shots. I have had five prints emailed to be going on with and this is one of them. As he managed to take about 150 shots I am sure I will have plenty to scrap for the next few weeks.
The prints he has sent look great and I am sure the others will as well. So if you want to arrange a photo shoot with him you can contact him via www.michael-doyle.co.uk. He is a young photography student who needs the experience (and is saving up for a new and even better camera) so come on and encourage young talent. Give him a call if you live in the Preston area and if not why not give your local college a call. I'm sure there will be other students who would love the experience.

Off to rest the arm now. Happy scrapping!

No comments: