Saturday, September 22, 2007

The resurrection................

..........of my blog! Yes, it's back. My old blog is lost in the eons of time so this is the phoenix rising from the ashes. I had a lot of requests to keep up with my blog but unfortunately there were too many things going on in my life at the time and none of them were really worthy of blog space. Hopefully I will do better with this one!

There are lots of things I want to chat with you about... both in my life and the crafting world but I will go into those in more detail later.

However one thing I must say is........SCRAP-A-GANZA. Yes, Helen and I are off there again in November. I really cannot wait. I just love having a whole weekend just for me with no 'home' interruptions. Helen has overloaded herself with classes again and is now trying to decide which to drop! I am doing the 4 part album and am really excited about it however the classes are early Saturday morning and early Sunday morning. This is not good for someone like me who likes to take their time in a morning especially as I will probably be up most of the night scrapping away and imbibing the odd bacardi. Helen really is a bad influence, you know! Anyway if you want a great weekend which is full of the most creative teachers around, inspiring classes, chatty friendly peeps and at a stunning price as well get over to www.scrap-a-ganza.com and save your place now. Honestly you won't regret it!

Anyway off to scrap now. I am in the middle of completing a mini book which I will show you later. It is so cool!

1 comment:

humbug said...

yeh!!!

good to see you back!!!