Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another Sunday over with!

Yes, tea is over, everything is tidied away, we have discussed what the week should hold for all of us (the boys are helping out at the open evening on Thursday, I'm off to Fat Club on Tuesday, John has a new starter tomorrow.....) and now it's time to relax for the evening. But before I curl up on the settee there are a couple of things I wanted to share with you.

One of the girls in the cj I am hosting had a gorgeous baby girl yesterday. So it's welcome to Ruby Alice. I dashed round and made a card for her so I can send it off tomorrow.

It's a DL sized cream card covered with some paper from BG Lily Kate range. The letters are triple cut from pale pink Bazzill using the Cricut cartridge Tear drop and there is some cute cream ribbon threaded through a couple of holes and tied in a bow. Quick and easy but filled with love and hugs!

Another bit of scrapping is a 6 x 6 double layout for one of the cj's. The theme is : 'Something you have saved'. This layout shows my dancing pumps which I have had for years but can't bring myself to throw away. You never know, I may be fit enough to go back dancing again sometime!


The pocket at the top holds the story behind the pumps. I will get this posted off tomorrow with my orders as with another postal strike looming, (and this time for 6 days!!!) I want to get as much out beforehand as possible.

Anyway have a relaxing evening everyone and I will be back later.

No comments: