Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sleepless night!

Yes, not much sleep for me last night. Don't know why really, perhaps I am just getting excited about Christmas! Or it could have been John sniffing, snorting and coughing next to me!!! Anyway I gave up in the end and got up. I think I may just have chance to do a page in my journal before I head off for work!

I hope you have all slept better than me and have a fun day getting your last bits finished off or relaxing with a good Christmas movie if you are all ready! I started soaking my turkey last night 'a la Nigella' and apart from a few bits I think I am done.

I've found out that there's no midnight mass at our church this year so we will either go to another village or attend the 6pm mass and then meet up with friends for a drink.


Anyway whatever you are doing today....have a lovely time!

No comments: