Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Boxing Day.

Well, it took a while to get here but seemed to be over and done with very quickly! We had a smashing day even if it was rather noisy and busy. The girls got far too much as usual and even I was lucky enough to get some gorgeous pressies!

Today is my rest day after all the Christmas preparations. Other than a few bits of housework I have done nothing. John and Thomas have been to football at Lancaster and with William up inhis room it has been lovely and peaceful. I have done some scrapping and caught up with all the Grey's Anatomys I had on sky+. Perfect!

Tomorrow I am working for a few hours and then John and I are going to B&Q to look at their bathroom ranges and see if we can find any bargains!

I've uploaded some more of my journal. There are just a couple of pages still to do. My album is not standing up well to all the embellishments though. It is no where near closing so I am going to have to come up with a plan for it when I have finished. I have not decided yet whether to finish now, at the end of Christmas or continue on a bit longer though I am tempted to continue till New Years Day. Anyway feel free to let me know what you think!










Anyway for now....happy scrapping!

No comments: