Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It feels like summer is just around the corner!

I don't know about where you are but this little corner of Lancashire has had some gorgeous weather today. Lovely sunshine and a bit of heat in there as well. Such a difference to the snow showers we had at weekend! I'm not feeling 100% today though as I have had a really sore through for the past few days and today it seems to be turning into something a lot more snifflier and coughier, if that makes sense.

Well blow me down but I've done another couple of layouts of the boys. I think I have found my mojo again, thank goodness. It seems ages since I scrapped just for me so I am having a really productive (and fun) time!

This is a quick one of the boys in the sack race. I wanted to use up some of my leftovers from a previous layout and found this the easiest way to do it. Just add a bit of ribbon and hey! a whole new layout. The journalling goes up and down the sides.........just for a change.

Here is Tom running through the hoops. He could do this really well as he was such a tiny thing! Again just a bit of Bazzill and some left over paper and there you go. I think sometimes people play about too much with layouts. I must admit to being quite a plain scrapper and really don't like anything too fussy. Sometimes the photo seems to get lost when there is too much going on and really, the photo is what it is all about in the end, isn't it?

Anyway I'm off to take some more tablets and watch John Edward. I so love that man! I have read all his books and think he is truly amazing! Anyway....bye for now!

No comments: