Friday, April 25, 2008

Gold.

Just a quick visit tonight to show you my afternoon's work!I was making this little book for the mystery kit challenge on UKS. I am done and dusted in plenty of time and ready to upload when I realise I am in the Comedy Kings team and not the Musical Melodies! So it is no good! Anyway I enjoyed making it so it can go on here instead!

I used exactly (well less in fact!) what I was allowed to make this little 'purse' which opens out into an accordion book!





I think it's quite a cool little book and for the time it took me I am pleased with how it turned out. It just captures some of the memories of the night!

Back soon.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Looks fab!!!

dddeeebbbzzz said...

Brilliant book!

Yvonne Randall said...

Fantastic. I bet that everyone loved it.

Yvonne