Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just a quickie and a bit of a moan!

Well it's Thursday evening, there is nothing on the box and I don't have a creative bone in my body tonight. So no scrapping for me. I have had a busy week and think I am just a bit over tired so I am not going to push it.

The sale is still on and loads of folk have been visiting and buying lots of scrummy stash and getting some fantastic bargains so that has been great...not done much for the tiredness levels though, packing orders till late at night! I don't know how my friend Lily at 'Scrap shed' does it. She is always busy.......it would kill me I think to be that busy day in and day out!


I've bought some of the new Basic Grey Two Scoops range from the lovely Jillybeans and I think it is at the post office waiting for me. I had one of the red cards through the door...even though I was in at the time!

Talking of Two Scoops, I was a bit gobsmacked ( and to be honest some of the other retailers are furious) to find that this brand new range is being sold at reduced price on one site......even in someone's bloody sale. How ridiculous is that! I know we all like a bargain but that sort of thing just devalues the whole business. I don't think Basic Grey would be too pleased either if they found out!

Just seen the list of some of the teachers for the next Scrap-a-ganza in June. Looks like it could be fun so I may just have to have a trot over there!

Happy scrapping!

No comments: