Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter to every one!

Well this is the first year that the boys have not received any Easter eggs. Even I didn't buy them any! They have received plenty of money, though, to make up for the missing eggs! At least when we sit down to lunch they won't be too full to eat anything which is what usually happens! I've got the lamb in the oven and that is just beginning to give off a lovely aroma. Plenty of veg and then Hot Fudge cake and cream to finish with should leave us all nicely full. Easter and Christmas are to two times in the year when we have our main meal at about 2 o'clock. I can then put my feet up and relax for the rest of the day!

Yesterday was a bit of a scrapping day for me and I managed to get three layouts done. I find it a lot harder, these days to find time to scrap as much as I used to as I have so many other things going on. However a couple of hours of peace and quiet along with a bit of mojo produced these:



This layout is of Kim, Ian and the girls on a recent trip to Ingleton. The scenery is stunning around there and with the falls and the caves to explore it is a great day out. I even managed to do 'real' stitching on the layout as well!

Although the weather wasn't particularly hot and sunny they all still managed to have a great time on the beach at Cleveleys!


Those two little ones certainly need plenty of open spaces to run off all their energy! I can't believe that Rhianna is moving up to secondary school after the holidays. She will soon grow up once she gets there. At the moment she is as thin as a streak of lightening just like her uncle Adam. Whether she stays like that or not I have no idea. I can't imagine her filling out like the rest of us though!

We are still going through the 'student finance' process and like all similar situations it is a long and hard road. No one seems to have any idea what is going on and you never seem to get correct or even useful replies to your emails. It is a total nightmare. Anyway I am going to try and go with the flow and no get too stressed about it all............

Anyway, hope you all have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

baech ?????? Been on the Bacradi lol !

Helen x

Julie said...

OMG, how stupid am I!! And I never even noticed! I think I need to do some alteration to that one....or should I just leave it as an 'original'! hahahahaha