Friday, February 08, 2008

Well here we are in February!

It was actually nearly daylight when we got up this morning which was a surprise! Looks like spring is just around the corner!

We are having the flue fitted today and tomorrow for the stove in the lounge. It will be great to get it all connected up properly at last. As I am having to stay out of the way I feel a scrapping day looming. There are a couple of things I need to get finished for classes but I must admit to being a busy bee doing a stack of sketches for Craft Diner.

I was playing about with Valentine cards last night and used my BIA and fibres on this one. It turned out quite scrummy and gives a bit of texture to the card. Best of all it was dead easy to do!

It still seems that no matter how much scrapping I do I still revert to being a card maker at heart.

It's the CHA at Anaheim this weekend and I am sure there will be lots and lots of gorgeous stash on show. There have been quite a few sneak peeks on people blogs and I must admit to having a few favourites. One set I am not keen on are the Dream Street ranges. Foe some reason these have never been on my 'like' list and even though they are bringing out 10 new ranges none have got the 'wow' factor for me. Lots of peeps love them though so hey ho! It wouldn't be fun if we were all the same.

Back later.

No comments: