Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Are you ready for tomorrow?

I hope you have all made your Valentine cards by now as if not you are running out of time! It's tomorrow!! I had to make an extra card as it's our anniversary as well.

I went for the quick Basic Grey look with the Valentine one. The papers are from the Figgy Pudding range. Even though it's a Christmas line it is still really versatile. I have used many of the papers in anything but Christmas projects.



Now the anniversary card was a bit of a change for me. I did a bit of stamping. As a rule I am not really 'into' stamping but every now and then I get the urge! (so to speak) I have been seeing lots of cards using the Tilda stamps from Magnolia. I thought they were quite odd at first but I must admit they have grown on me and I eventually decided to buy a few. Anyway I used the heart one on John's card for tomorrow!

All very simple but quite cute I think. The whole Tilda image is 3d mounted with the heart she is carrying being raised again but that doesn't show in the picture. I think I could get into these stamps. I have already been trying to source some more!

Anyway have a great day tomorrow everyone.

No comments: