Friday, July 10, 2009

Tents, tents and more tents!

Yes, we have been off on the hunt again. I knew John wouldn't wait much longer before he would be itching to buy a new tent. He never keeps the same one more than two seasons...though to be honest I am just as bad! We have been round a couple of local camping places and a couple of tents have caught our eye. Yesterday we went to a place near Blackpool, Kool Kamping, and although they didn't have a vast range of tents on show they did have couple we had never looked at before. One range was a new one from Kampa called the Lulworth.


We went inside the 6 berth and I was really impressed with it. Everything we wanted seemed to be included along with a large lounge area. John thought the 6 might be too big and we should go for the 4 but I will need to actually see one up before I can decide. I do so like my space. One great thing about Kool Kamping was that the lads who run it were really helpful and knew their stuff. If we do go for the Lulworth I will certainly go back and buy it from them. Great customer service!

For some reason Tom seems to be the subject of my scrapping inspiration at the moment. Probably the only bit of scrapping I have done for a couple of weeks is this layout of him.


At the last minute he decided to go to the inter store bowling competition and came out with a medal and a trophy. The store team managed to beat everyone else there and everyone had a great evening.

One bit of exciting news is the fact that I have a new great nephew! My neice Sarah had her second baby last week. She was over a week late and was feeling dreadful with all the heat. As all babies usually do, he made his grand entrance when he was good and ready. Edward Huey Evans weighed in at 7lb 11oz at 3.27am on Friday morning. Mother and baby were both fine! It gave me chance to make a couple of cards instead of scrapping which made a nice change.

Anyway I am off to do some cleaning and hopefully a bit of scrapping as well today if I get chance. I am taking William into Preston tonight to meet up with some friends so I am going to bob along to Dunelm mills while I have the chance and see what I can be tempted with! I have no doubt something will catch my eye.

Be for now.

No comments: