Sunday, February 22, 2009

Twice in one day!

Just like a bus, none around for ages and then two in one day! I tried to post the light hearted message earlier in the week but blogger must have been having an off day and wouldn't let me!

So what's new then? Well to be honest not that much. John has started at Sainsbury's and, now we have a new payroll person, I have been throwing myself into my new role with great vigour and enjoying it more and more. Still plenty more to learn though and I am off on a course in March which should give me loads and loads of info to digest and hopefully be of some use! Time will tell.

The big news topic at the moment is Jade Goody's wedding. I must admit I like Jade. What you see is what you get....a bit like me really! I can not understand how people can still be whinging on about her and the money she is raising. I really feel for that young lady and it doesn't matter what our opinions are of her I think any mother would do whatever she could to secure a safe future for her children. All the moaning just seems to smack of sheer jealousy to me. Go on Jade, you are hurting no one so do what you feel is right. And I wish you all the very best over the next few weeks, my thought will be with you.

On the scrapping front I have managed a couple of layouts both of the lovely Samhara.


This is one of her dressing up times when she was a model at one of our Helen's bridal fayres. She was so good and just loves the lime light. There were certainly lots of 'Awwwww's when she stepped out on the stage! The pictures haven't scanned very well, they are very sharp and clear on the actual layout so I'm not sure what went wrong there!


These are some of her on the new pink bike! She is definitely a 'pink' lady! Anyway I think I have done plenty of her for now and am going to move on to someone else! I have actually started on my Alcudia holiday album so I will show you that when it is completed. I'm in the middle of doing some canvases for our bedroon. (£12 for 4 at the Factory Shop and all sized at 24" x 24" so they are a real bargain.) I did three for our new bathroom and John was so impressed he said I should do some for the bedroom, so I am! I'll take a pic when they are in place.

Anyway, bye for now and happy crafting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't managed coffee have we ? I do read your blog though
Helen x

Anne said...

Love that font you've used on the Easy Rider layout. Was it done on a Cricut?