Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It's tenting time again!

Yes, we had the tent out at the in-laws over the weekend to check it's condition after the boys have used it the past couple of times. (well it was John really as I was pretty useless with my one arm!) Anyway He wasn't too happy with it so off we went to buy another one. You never have to talk my husband into buying a tent...he loves them! Now the plan was to downsize a bit as there is probably just going to be the two of us from now on. However I had a lot of trouble with this concept and we came away with one slightly bigger! It only has two bedrooms but has a bigger living space so we can have a bit more comfort in our old age! We are off to the Lakes in a couple of weeks to give it a try out, then we may manage another quick weekend before our hols in July.

I've managed to sort my kit out for UKS with time to spare and I have sent it off to Theresa so that is one less thing to worry about. I've only managed a couple of layouts recently as my arm is just too sore to be bothered with and the medication I am on just knocks me out!





As you can see they are both fairly simple ones which I feel goes well with the photos. The ribbon is actually straight but looks a bit sqwiffy on the first picture.

Anyway off to Holland on Friday with Helen. I really do hope my arms starts to improve as although I am definitely going, I may not be able to do much once I am there! Still I will just have to soak up the creative atmosphere.

Oh by the way, keep your eye on the shop website as I am having a massive sale starting around the end of July. I know you lot won't want to miss a bargain. If you want me to let you know when it starts just sign up as a customer and you will get an email about it all.

Bye for now!

No comments: