Saturday, March 01, 2008

Happy St David's Day!

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for the Welsh probably due to some amazing holidays there in the past. (Although I do remember plenty of rain as well!!) The country side is stunning and the beaches are to die for! If you have never been there for a holiday then I urge you to pack a case and head in that direction. If you need any tips on where to stay then just ask, though to be honest you can't go wrong!

On a crafting note I am still playing with my Tilda stamps. Not much scrapping has been going on I'm afraid but plenty of stamping. I don't know what has come over me! I have just taken delivery of 6 more of these stamps and am dying to find the time to have a really good play. Here are a couple of cards I have managed to make for the two Granny's for tomorrow.





The first one is stamped straight on to the card and I have to say I was successful at the first attempt. Miracles will never cease.

Anyway, to all the mum's out there, I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. And to everyone else...don't forget your mother!

No comments: