Saturday, August 23, 2008

And it's back to the eighties!

Yes, back to the 1980s. I have been continuing with my mission the scrap some of my old photos of the elder children. I have had great fun today with a couple of cute photos.

I know it's not quite Christmas yet but that is the fun of scrapping...you can do layouts from all seasons anytime! I love this picture of the three of them and it clearly brings back the feelings of that day. They had never seen such an enormous Santa before and Daniel especially was so excited. It was the first Christmas that he had a real idea what was going on so it made it all the more exciting for everyone.

I love this photo of Kim. I think she looks just gorgeous. She had loads of freckles on her nose and cheeks that summer but they don't show too well on the old photo. It was taken in 1986 when we were on holiday at Pontin's with my mum and dad. We had a smashing time even though we made the usual trips to the medical centre with one or other of the boys!

Some great news as well this week.....Thomas finally gained his science GCSE after having to resit it this year. He was just sooo relieved as it means he can continue with his plans to teach. They only have just over a week left before they are back at college for the final year. Goodness knows what we will be up to this time next year!

Bye for now!

No comments: